14 March 2008

The Forest

Since the last post I have been back to the Zoo and visited another venue; Le Sanglier, both crags were good to me during what has turned out to be my last week dry-tooling.



Le Sanglier; an good crag that is excellent for onsighting routes as the holds are obvious and secure.



This is absolutely the correct way to do the moves over the roof on the good M7 at the left of the crag. (le Sanglier Dry Tooling photos by Kat)


Now??
I seem to be living in the Font forest! I can't tell you exactly where as a) i'm not 100% sure and b) the loggers might remove all of the trees that are holding the camp up.



I have met up with Danny and some of his mates from Hampi who keep appearing from the UK, Germany, Spain, etc......





Dave latching Jet Set



Sven on Graviton on sight



Above is a photo of Danny climbing 7c, 7b+ & 7b whilst the camera was in the bag!!

Next?
Tomorrow I go for the first shower in a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment